Weather: Is this normal?

manysaashira
My attitude? It depends on you, and the weather. My friends always question my social skills and whether or not I'm suffering from a personality disorder because I can go from happy to sad to anxious instantly, but I'm just simply a victim of the state of the atmosphere, I think. The rain makes me happy, especially because I look exceptionally cute in my rain boots, but when I forget my umbrella it pesters me because my hair will most definitely get wet! Wet hair means curly hair, and Daniel, my fifth grade crush, hated curly hair. He said it makes me look like a bush of broccoli (which isn't cute at all, adding that I hate green). I like the smell and the feeling of the rain though when it hits my face, hmm... It really doesn’t have a taste but I guess I like that too! The chill that races through my body excites me most of all. Usually I'll be "amiable" depending on how responsible I am, with my umbrella of course. Where as when it snows I'm "indignant" but not as angry as I am when the snow freezes and turns to ice! Black ice, especially, 'cause I'm always slipping and falling. My friends would laugh until I screamed at them and I'm sure everyone else knows the rest. But since we are on the topic of being upset, what really boils my blood is the season spring. I come to school looking like I got socked in the eye or attacked by an angry mob when all it was, was that I continuously rubbed my eyes the night before because of the excessive itching, watering and the stupid pollen in it. Everyone makes fun of me and acts extra stupid chanting “she got snuffed and her eyes went puff” when it’s just allergies, DUH. Anyway… Continuing on the sun makes me “friendly” I suppose, but I enjoy wearing fewer clothes and putting away that puffy, ugly, doofy coat. It just takes away from the look but I think that's when my friends most enjoy me, because I'm actually in a natural (as crazy as that sounds) good mood (which as you can tell isn't often) however, the sun kind of forces me to smile thinking about it because when it shines in my face, I end up squinting my eyes in a way that my cheekbones squinch up and if you're doing it right now you have a sort of weird smile? Yea that! That’s what happens to me every sunny day. I meaning thinking of it is this normal or no?