Weather: A Strange Concept

msabino72
All thoguhout history, weather has been a major factor that has affected and shaped so many civilizations not only in their development, but wtih in the social, religious and econmomic aspect as well.
To think that weather used to shape lives, is incredible; but in this day in age, weather is just something that we dont give a second thought about.
Waether can be more signicant to one person than another, and afffect one person mroe than another. As an individual who experiennces all four seasons, it is interesting to see the chnage in actions and/or moods according to the weather. I am an individual who is greatly affected by the weather; like most people I am most content in the summer when the weather is good and the sun is always out, and in the winter, am more prone to be aggitated quickly. I am not sure to why the weather plays such an inportant role in my life, but by having so, it is hard to say it is a disadvantage or not.
Weather most definitely affects my mood, when it rains, I tend to to happiest when it is sunny and good temperature, which is why late spring into summer is my most preference time of the year. For as long as I could remember, the time between spring and summer has always been by favorite time of the year—may it be the perfect weather—it always seemed to bring prosperity and success. The end of May was the month when my sisters and I received our Communion and Confirmation and June was when exams were coming to a dwindle and school was about to end. These two months seemed to always a good vibe, and were always the months we would find out if we were going on vacation or not. This was always the time that my gradparents would visit from Texas as well, so it was always a plus having them around for once a year.
As for the other seasons, they are nice, but not always as promising as the siring and summer. As I said before, i am more prone to be easily agitated during the winter and fall because the weather isn't as good as it was in the spring and summer. Actually, the winter is the worst for me. For starters, I absolutely dislike the snow with all my heart, which is rather strange, since my favorite season as a little girl was the winter. The change of heart was confusing at first, but after some time thinking, i realized that snow days and making snowmen was not my thing as a grew older, which is a shame, really.
As a child, one is carefree and has no "real" responsibilities, but as you grow older, that changes. So, as I grew up that change occurred and affected me, which is why the weather has such an influence on my mood.
To see the difference in this day in age, that weather mostly affects a persons mood, rather than an entire civilization is incredible. Only time can tell if that statement may hold, true, or go back to how it used to be.