Weather

baileyellis
Weather controls my moods. The Bible states God controls the skies and the rain. Psalm 77:16-19. Mood is a feeling at a particular time. It is like whatever the weather is outside is the way my mood is going to be like.
Sunny days turn into cloudy, rainy days. The same way that your mood can change by a situation. For example, you can be having a wonderful day outside enjoying nature, then all the sudden the sky gets dark and the rain and pours without stopping. You have to stop enjoying the outdoors and go inside and watch TV or you can play board games and card games with your family. It is not a total lost, however, your mood goes from happy to sad.
Raining day turning into a snow day. The way that your mood can change by a situation. For example, you having a day enjoying inside with your family, then all the sudden the rain turns into snow. Now you get to go bundle up in warm clothing and going outside and playing in the snow, building snowman, making snow angles, and having snowball fights. Your mood is going from relaxing and enjoying yourself to happy and having fun.
Cloudy day turning into a beautiful sunny day. The way that your mood can change by a situation. For example, you having a boring day inside, then all the sudden you look outside and it is bright and sunny. So, you can stop been bored and staying inside to going outside to enjoying outdoors. Your mood is going from a sad, boring day to having fun outside enjoying nature.
I believe weather can control your mood. It is like it says in the bible God controls the skies and the rain. Psalm 77:16-19. So there for whatever the weather is your mood is certain way.