I Am Thankful for the Fact That I Was Born

Dionysian
We all must have once tried typing in our name on Google lusting, hoping that maybe we could get a solid proof of our notoriety. Alas! it seems that the world is unenlightened from the fact that another star is born. It may seem a bit too far fetched to call myself a star at this time of uncertainty. But nothing is impossible.

Whatever the world thinks, I am definitely proud and thankful to those responsible for my being on this earth. Self imagined myself taking interviews of hot celebrities, researching on the cure of aids, live documenting the real life features of grizzly mountain bears on National Geographic and what not. But these were all apocryphal ideas that could only make my mind ease but not my mother whose nagging in my personal life got its toll on me just before I was about to show the world who I was.

Nevertheless, you will be surprised to know how happy, appeased and smugly satisfied I am with my life. Sometimes I think that there must be a subconscious reason for my indifference. Maybe my inner self knows that I do not need to worry about my future which is bright and already set in stone.

The mere fact that God allowed me to live is like His agreement to the fulfillment of all my ideas. He really wanted me discover the miracles He bestowed on me. Like I was born to unearth my talents and make myself take a hit on others. I hope to become exceptional and to follow my dreams as far as they take me.

For I will surely persue and stalk them until they become real. And real they will soon become. Amen