Weather: Rainy day and stuck inside

ron0822

Weather for us sometimes determine our mood in life. It can affect us and what might happen or might not happen. You can’t just make the weather just go away or change the weather. It’s a changing part of nature, but you can sometimes predict that what the weather will be. You can’t always predict it right, so there is a a percentage of chance that it will be good weather. It’s basically a game of chance if it will rain, be sunny, or snowing and you can’t know for sure what it will be until it happens. Predicting weather is sometimes unpredictable.

When it rains outside, I can feel depress at times because it’s raining and I can’t go outside. I can’t hang out with my friends outside because it’s raining. Rain can cancel my events that I planned to do because I can’t go to the beach, basketball court, park, or any outside places that I could go to. It also makes makes me irritated when we’re stuck in traffic, and were a long way from home. When I was younger I would wonder when it rains and my plans get canceled that God was punishing me for something I did in the past or about to do. Rain makes me feel depress sad, and irritated at times. Sometimes rain also makes me happy if it has been to hot and the rain cools everything down.

When it sunny, I feel happy most of the time. I’m happy that I get to go outside and do whatever I want. I’m happy that I get to hang out with my friends talk and hang with them. I’m happy that it’s not raining and it won’t ruin my plans or make me stay inside, where I do nothing but watch tv in my room by myself. It’s good to be outside because of the fresh air and not be cooped inside, where the tv sucks out the life of you.

In conclusion, the weather can affect how I feel whether it’s sunny or rainy because it determines my plans and what I will or want to do. When it’s rainy, I would feel depressed because I’m cooped up inside. If it’s sunny, I would mostly be happy that I get to outside and do whatever I want with my friends. It is also great to be outside to be active rather than being inside and cooped up. Weather can really affect your emotions and your daily plans.