Weather

samsallen
Samantha Allen
Mrs.Valponi
English 1 H
Weather Paper

The weather. The conversation fill- the equalizer you can use in uncomfortable situations. Conversation wise, the weather is a bit irrelevant. When you look at the weather in all aspects of your life, and not just your last resort when trying to uphold communication, what’s going on outside up in the sky really does effect you in more ways than you know.
Ask yourself the following:
• How do you feel when the temperature is 110 degrees?
• How do you feel when the temperature is 52 degrees?

When it is pouring rain, hailing snowing, scorching hot, freezing cold, etc. does that put an effect on your mood? Depending on you personally, yes, your attitude can be altered by your weather preference. Someone who enjoys the cold will most likely be disappointed in 110-degree weather, vice versa.

Another thing to think about is, when you wake up and plan out your day, the weather can make or break those plans. Your venue, transportation, outfit, (and ladies, your hair and makeup) all revolves around what the clouds and sun have in store for today.
The weather is the deciding factor of a few things in our daily lives, and maybe it shouldn’t be only a fill in conversation, maybe- just maybe-it should be a more discussed affair.