Weather: The mood changer of the ages

Rubbetoe1217
I firmly believe that weather has a major impact on our mood throughout our lives. Just think about it. When you wake up in the morning, are you not immediately interested in the weather? It changes the way we dress, interact, or even move. All these can make you feel differently throughout a single day based on experiences with said ideas. I know that I love the rain, hands down my favorite weather. Not based on what I have to do to get things done, but simply by the things it does on its own. The way it sounds in the morning as it collides with the roof above me almost immediately puts me in a good mood. When I get outside, the smell of rain further increases my happiness. Lastly, the feeling of rain on my face is the stuff of legends at this point. Now that I think of all these things, does it make other people happy in the same way? I see it as everybody likes or doesn’t like the color blue for different reasons. Its all based on what you perceive as enjoyment. Opinion is the perfect word to describe how we feel throughout our days. We all like different things, and those different things make us feel different emotions. The heat of the sun might make people feel happy or energetic as opposed to when its cold out and they feel tired and miserable. Some people like the cold and others do not. Its as simple as that sometimes, you either are or you are not. I like to think that how we feel during the different seasons of the year is a direct reflection of our individual personalities. Maybe introverts prefer the cold because they can stay inside to read books and watch movies. It may give them comfort as opposed to when it is warm and they are encouraged to go out and interact with people more. Its all a matter of what make you feel comfortable, safe, or even simply joy. I hope everyone has a favorite weather to appreciate and cherish as they continue on with their live. Without weather, we would have one less thing to look forward to.