Weather: Stranger's Conversation

mackenziray
Weather can undoubtedly change your mood. Whether it’s a sunny August day or a freezing December night, it depends on the type of person you are. If you’re me then you like the fall, right in the middle so you get the best of both worlds. Wearing leggings, an oversized sweater, knit scarf, tall riding boots, and a messy but with a headband, nothing gets me more pumped.
It’s the middle of July and you’re sitting there sweating like cheese in the sun. You’re in one of those famous moods. “It’s too hot,” you complain into your mom’s ear. “Can we go back inside yet?” Sitting out there makes you miserable and unpleasant to be around. You just cannot possibly wait for winter any longer. Now, it’s the beginning of January and you are rushing from one class to another. You look around and see everyone bundled up, pink nosed, and shoving eachother out of the doorway to get into the next room. As you walk in your next class you almost simultaneously share a deep sigh of relief with your peers as you hit the hot, stuffy room, thanking God you didn’t catch frostbite leaving science. You think to yourself I can’t wait to feel the instant relief of jumping into that cold pool after tanning with your friends while not having to worry about what time you wake up the next day.
Has it hit you yet? How much the weather actually does have an influence on your mood?