Weather: What Season Is Best?

cecilia.dazzle
The snow fades away as the rain comes in, pitier-pattering on the roof. I lay in bed with the idea of sleep in my head but the stains of tears on my cheek. For some reason, my favorite season of the year brought me so much pain. It lacked the sun and the warmth that brought my spirits up, but the snow is just so stunning. Now it is passing into Spring, a season of flowers and sun, but also bugs and allergies. My mind tends to debate things to the deepest extent until I no longer know how a truly feel. That is what happens with seasons. Do I love the cold winter air, or the warm sun on my cheeks? Do I love the snow gracefully falling from the sky, or the flowers popping up from the ground? How could my mind decide such a thing? Winter is so dreary with its lack of sun, but Spring is so stuffy with its bipolar weather and thousands of bugs. Summer is too hot: Fall though... Fall is quite peaceful, is it not? The leaves start to fall, and the trees become bare. The temperature is not too hot nor too cold. It is that effortless perfect medium. Where the snow and rain is not there, just peace in the air. I believe I love fall the most of them all.