Weather: The Beat of my Life

nerdy1
Il Tempo, the Italian word for weather. Tempo in musical terms, also means the speed at which the notes are being played at. I am one of those people who are greatly affected by what is going on around me. One of the first things that impact how I feel about the day is the weather.
Where I live,Rochester, New York, we get all the seasons. Right now we are finally coming out of the freezing cold winter and into spring. For the past few days we've been getting sunshine, and I’ve been much more energetic and sassy. I don’t know if my teachers and family like that, but they can go blame the weather.
When we really get into Spring and it starts to rain all day long, I start to develop a cat-like personality. When it rains I like to stay inside tucked away warm and either reading or sleeping. Rain has always had a calming affect on me and it makes the day seem slower and steady.
During the Summer and the Sunlight is bright and inviting days seem to go by quickly. I want to get out and hang out with a friend or just wander around town. I get extremely restless during the Summer. What’s the point of having a beautiful day if you’re not outside enjoying it.
Winter is honestly one of my least favorite months. The cold, the darkness, the snow. I’ve never been a fan. Some people like playing in the snow making snowmen and sledding. No thank you, count me out I can’t do it. I’ll just stay indoors and enjoy a good book. During the winter, there may be less daylight but they feel longer for me because I enjoy nice sunlight and warmth.
Even though Winters can be brutal living in a four season area is great it allows me to appreciate how awesome late Spring, Summer, and Fall days are.