Weather: Making the weather the best day ever!

Melita Afalava
The weather is something the affects our lives everyday. Weather is something that should be handled carful. When it comes to weather, it is very important to dress up according to the weather type. Even though it may not bother others, but it can cause some serious sickness. Checking the news it very important to pay attention to so that you can dress appropriately for the day. Usually, it is always cold in the morning, and then it gets very hot later in the day, so dressing up in a beanie and big coat will probably give you a heat stroke.
I usually tend to like the warmer weather because it is nice to have a nice day out and go to the pool or beach. I don't live anywhere near the waters, but I will move to Hawaii or any other island to get the warm sun on me when I feel hot. I love the cold, but I love the Heat much better. I would hate to just not go to the islands. I grew up in the cold and I have had enough cold and want to get use to the warmth of the sun at the beach. I think that the cold is over rated and that it is good, just to an extent.
weather is something that needs to handled in a carful way and to be studied for those who wont know how to dress. It gives people a sense of putting fashion to something warm.