Weather

BMB9926
For some reason, I don't like the weather in Colorado. To me, it is as if I live in a dessert but a dessert that snows. Sometimes, the snow could lasts from October to May. My first year living here, I thought it would be awesome to experience snow all the time. I'm from Florida so there is no seasonal changes. After the two year mark, I'm not comfortable here anymore. Even visiting Florida for the summer and the winter, I realized that I miss the tropical weather. Not to say that I don't like the cold but the thirty degree weather is not that bad. Before moving to Colorado, I thought that was really cold until the afternoon when the temperature went back up to eighty degrees. Now, I think of it as a slight cool breeze with just a light jacket to wear with some shorts. Of course, an average Floridian would think of me as insane. Basically, I miss the Florida weather. I could wear anything at any time, except the summer where it is really hot. Colorado is ok during the summer but that's the only time you can wear shorts. All the other months of the year is nothing but pants, sweaters, or layers, unless you are comfortable with shorts while there's a snow blizzard going on; most people are like that in Colorado anyway.