Weather: Do you want to build a Snowman? There's plenty of snow!

Erika
I'm not really big on talking about the weather,but I have always loved to hear about snow. Recently,where I live,we had up to a foot and a half of snow. At first I absolutely loved all of the snow,but then it got to be a little to much. It got so bad that people's roofs fell in,people lost there power(including me),and some people had to be taken to shelters to stay warm. The National Guard even had to come where I live to give people who couldn't leave their homes some food supplies and water. Soon after the snow melted it started to rain really bad which caused some flooding. Roads were blocked,and people had to stay home to avoid all the water. The weird shift in weather got even weirder cause right after it went from snowing to raining,it went right back to snowing. The second time it snowed was just a few inches,but even though it wasn't as much as the first time that was when my power went out. The first snow had damaged our box,but the second go around was when our power had to be cut off. We had to put some food out in the snow to keep it from going bad,use lanterns,and just wait patiently until we got our power back on. Thankfully,most of the snow has melted away. We just have to hope and pray that we don't get anymore real bad snow anytime soon.