Weather: Is Ohio the only one with a bipolar climate?

kaciowens1
Weather in Ohio can be weird, it is very bipolar, as some might say. One day it can be in the 50's and sunny, the next day it can be in the 20's and snowing. I for one, am ecstatic that the weather is warming up.

Climate change I believe is true, sadly. Where I live, everyone believes in it. Our climate is crazy and is always changing. Once, a few years ago around 2007 or 2008, there was this huge windstorm this time of year. Trees were falling, shingles were flying, and you got knocked over by this huge burst of wind. The weather does affect people's moods, it affects mine greatly. When there is severe weather, I love it. I love thunderstorms and loud noises it makes me feel comfortable. During the winter seasons though, I always feel sick. Winter in Ohio lasts for what seems like forever. Summer on the other hand, I love! No school, nice weather, and best of all: Band Camp! I look forward to getting to spend 3 weeks with over 100 hours with some of my best friends getting terrible tan lines.

Although I love my friends and the extracurricular activities I am involved in, I really do want to move. My mom want's to move to Florida but my step dad always asks, "Why? They have hurricanes!" I just would like to move somewhere where it is warm most of the year.

There has not been a day (yet) where the weather has ruined a special day for me. There have been times where it almost did, but nothing ever happened. The only days weather has broken a day, is not even a special day. It's just school, and we get called snow days quite often in January and February, so thank you Mother Nature!
Comment by jpalumbo

OMG so true! Weather in Ohio is totally unpredictable. We only have like four months of guarantee no-snow! And I think almost everyone in Ohio has a mutual wish to live in Florida lol. Except for the bugs there:/ It's also crazy how people in Northeast Ohio are like flipping over the 40-degree weather. Hopefully we'll see more!
Great essay! :)
Posted: Friday, March 13, 2015 3:59:54 PM