My Many Thanks

Shadow_Temple_Monk
I am thankful for many things that everyone has and seems to take for granted. I am thankful for the future that I have, no thanks to school system mind you, but thanks to the endeavors I have made and experiences I have been exposed to. Thanks to my parents, union workers, and an effort from society in general, many great places and people are in reach for all of us to learn from and teach. I am thankful for the people that know they have lives of their own to live, and don't try to make others live how they see fit. For the light from the flames that light my paths towards philosophy, strategy, and truth. The people who do not interfere in what they might find strange and the people that help me along my way. Thankful for the efforts of my Sifu and Sihing for teaching me as much as they can to condition my sub-conscious, and the owner of the school for making training more affordable. Most of all, I am thankful for the knowledge that surrounds me from everyone I have ever encountered.