Weather: The bipolar weather of Georgia

iday_royalty
There are many states but none like Georgia. Georgia weather is unpredictable . One minute you think it is going to snow then , BAM , the heat smacks you right in your face! In february there were many winter weather watches reported . In the beginning it was freezing outside then at some point it was warm , this cycle continued a couple more times until it ended with no heavy snow. During that time I kept wondering how can georgia just defy stats and facts like this every time.

Even with the bipolar weather sometimes it can be a good thing. For instance sometimes when it is suppose to be sunny and it rains. Normally people would hate the rain , but I love it. I love the how the clouds are all fluffed and close together, how the sun shines from behind the clouds so you can see it's beautiful shade of grey, and i love how the rain pours as if it wants you to see it before anything else. The rain calms me and makes me feel at ease.

The weather of georgia may be crazy, but definitely has it perks