Weather: Breezing Through Life

averyveilleux
The weather is one of those things that we wish we could control; yet God once again shows his wrath through his wonderful creation. We can change the way we physically look, we can change the way the atmosphere of God's creation looks, but when it comes to weather, that is the true vision of Christ's existence. Everyday I feel as if science tries their best to find a new way to play God. Changing the way our children will look, changing the way creation grows, but no one can physically go into the sky and mask it rain. Which is a beautiful thing. Seeing that it can be completely pouring somewhere but a mile a way the sun is shining bright on a different part of town.
Weather has shown me individually that not only I change my mood but also the weather. If the sun is shining bright you are going to be jumping with joy and out in the world doing things in God's creation, but, if it is raining you are most likely going to be sitting inside wondering what you could be doing if you were not stuck inside your house. I find it interesting how in movies, the characters mood is also shown through the weather. I do not believe I have seen a devastating movie where it did not rain at least once. Or, even love story without the sun shining down on their new vibrant love.
Yesterday, I visited the wonderful city of San Francisco, California, a beautiful place to be and to explore. Looking over the water I noticed a very large dark cloud with rain pouring beneath it, my brother says that it is crazy how we are standing in such beautiful weather right here but literally a mile away we are seeing a huge downpour. It is a really unique thing to be able to see the different ways that the creation molds together. How with just a couple clouds our day can be completely changed. Living in California I can drive an hour to see the warm beach or even drive an hour to go snowboarding. The sun lights up an entire world yet can be taken away by some clouds.
The weather is constantly changing and so are our lives. We constantly make changes in our lives and the weather changes with us. When we have bad days the weather is by our side trying to brighten our day or maybe there for us to set the mood for our bad day. Either way, we see the sky change, along with us, and that is a pretty unique thing to see. We enjoy our lives everyday hoping it might rain one day so we do not have play a tennis match or even so that the sun will shine so we can go on a cute first date. The weather determines a lot of things that happen in our lives with us not even realizing it.