Weather: Prepared and Ready To Go.

alexerdelatz
Every day I put on my cleats and shin guards and throw my hair up in a ponytail. For many years I have been subject to the soccer field. The sport has become such an important part of my life that I have learned many things because of it. I have learned what I enjoy and look for in a teammate or coach, how to work with other people, and what weather works best with my sport. Where I live, if the sun is out it usually means that it is warm or hot outside. When preparing for soccer practice I look out for clouds because those mean that I will be able to keep cool. I remember back to a game in which my soccer team won the League Championship in 100 degree weather. That game was a struggle because while running my teammates and I were gasping for air. Then, I remember back to a tournament my team and I played in not too long ago. It was a beautiful, cloudy, and 60 degree weather day. At times, we got the chills but while playing breathing came easier and it was a nice relief. This afternoon, I came to the field ready to prepare for a big rivalry game taking place tomorrow night. I looked up at the sky and saw clouds; big grayish clouds that covered the sun perfectly. I happily put on my game face because I knew that God was looking out for my team and I, giving us amazing soccer weather to prepare for tomorrow in. I am thankful for a God that gives us new mercies and blessings each day. Having the ability to go out and enjoy God's creation is something that I will never get tired of.