Eleanor Roosevelt Quotation

Leslie.Marquez17
Leslie Marquez
02.27.2015
7th
Mrs. Reese
Eleanor Roosevelt Quotation:
Eleanor Roosevelt Quotation: I have the power and ability in my hands! In the Eleanor Roosevelt saying what is telling many of the audience is that we have the ability to decide how they treat us. We first have to love ourselves, have confidence within ourselves and we also have to respect ourselves because once we start loving ourselves; respecting ourselves comes easy. Therefore, YOU decide how they treat you if you see there is somebody treating you bad and sending you bad vibes one example can be negativity if somebody instead of building you up is making you fall then that is another hint for you to cut it off with that person. Honestly the best thing in life is surrounding yourself with positivism and great joyful peaceful vibes.
But in life there will always be two kind of persons the negative and the positive, the ones who will do anything to see you down and sad they don’t want you happy at all! But there will also be the good the ones who encourage you to do well in life and support you… but careful! They support you, but are they supporting you even on bad actions you decide to take? If you know the actions you are taking won’t lead you anywhere good and they are supporting you then that is another hint of them not being or doing any good in your life! Cut them off!
In this life you have to learn which paths to take; there will be great paths and bad paths but you have to be wise enough which one to take like I said before the power is in YOUR hands! Once you start respecting yourself and knowing your value and worth then that is when you start to cut people off immediately! Because you do not want to harm yourself, it is all the opposite now. All you want to do is do great things for yourself, things that will make you happy full of joy and peace. But that peace is a unique peace, a peace only God can give you. If you are a son/ daughter of the kings of kings why surround yourself with something/ someone that harms you knowing how much worthy you are and how much you deserve! You have to cut people off that just make you go down. Start having friendships that encourage you to grow spiritually because that is where the real happiness comes! Inner peace within yourself is what reflects in the outside! Be healthy in spirit and healthy physically and I can assure you what a great life you will be living!
Once you take a distance from those persons that make you feel bad about yourself you will be so much better and really happy with yourself and the persons you really love. Your life will be great and a lovely journey just simply seek God do not follow them but follow the creator of LOVE!