What I'm Thankful For Is God

Jada911
As the Thanksgiving day approaches I can only think about the numerous amount of things i'm thankful for in my life. For example my parents, my friends who care about me so much, and my family. But out of them all what i'm most thankful for is god. I mean without god there wouldn't be anything, and therefore I wouldn't be here. I know everyone worships different people or gods because they feel as though there is some higher being who is the reason for pretty much everything. But being a Christian is a great experience for me because you also learn things about other cultures and beliefs. I'm also very thankful for god because before if people were caught worshiping what other people thought was wrong, they would be killed. But ever since the constitution we have the right to worship who and what we want. Every day I give god the glory because without him I would be nothing,and he made me the person that I am today. So that's why on Thanksgiving day I would like to thank god for pretty much everything.