I'm Thankful for Life

Tj65
What I’m Thankful For

I am thankful for life, that I have a place to lay my head, and that I’m still alive. I don’t have a lot of things to be thankful for. My life has not been the best, far from it really, but I’ve tried my hardest in the last two years or so to count my blessings.
I am thankful for life because I have a lot of things to look forward to especially my looks. I also have a nice personality, and I am smart. Life is at least half way good (some times).
Secondly, I am thankful that I have a place to lay my head at night, and that I’m not on the street sleeping under a highway somewhere. I’m glad that I listened and didn’t keep running away from the people who were only trying to help me, and not let me end up under a highway.
The last thing I’m thankful for is that I’m still alive. I’m not supposed to be alive now, but God gave me another chance to do the right thing. As a mater of fact, he’s given me multiple chances to do the right thing.