I'm Thankful For My Mom

Charleebear
My mom is, to me, the true definition of a "best friend." I am her number one priority in life, and for that I am truely thankful. I know that there are so many people in the world who will never have the relationship that my mom and I share. I am honestly sorry for each and every one of those people. While I was younger there were some points where my mom had to raise me by herself and she overcame that. Today she is a single mom with the tough job of raising a teenage daughter. She stays strong and finds love for me through all of the mood swings, ranting, drama, and heartbreaks. She picks me up when I'm down and makes me smile when I cry. She holds my hand when I'm sad and tickles me when I'm mad. While other parents hand their children money and send them shopping, My mom hangs out with me. We go on a roadtrip once a year to make new memories. She some how finds a way to support the both of us. She keeps food in the house, clothes on our backs, and a roof over our heads without the asistance of child support or me having a job. Yes, every now and again we have our disagreements like eveyone have but we always get over them and move on with making the best out of our lives. Lets just say that I have no idea where i would be if I didn't have my mom. And, I have no idea what I would do if I woke to find out she was suddenly gone forever. I am so beyond thankful for her and the life she has provided for me. I wish that everyone in the world could experience life with a mom like mine. Together we can overcome any obsticle. Thank you for all that you have done and sacrificed for me, Mommy. I love you.
Comment by anke99

Thanks a lot Mahjong titans online for understand the real problem of the mahjong. Here I want to come here because if any problem genrate then you have no need to waste of your time.
Posted: Saturday, September 29, 2018 7:16:11 AM