Who Am I Thankful For?

marie94
When I hear the question "who am I most thnkful for " I immetiately think about all the people im blessed to know everyday. Eventhough my life is full of wonderful people that I know loves me with all their heart, theres that one person that just sticks out to me the most. People often say that you cant develope a realationship witha a teacher besides in a classroom. I say thats wrong.My sixth grade teacher that tought English,and still does means evrything to me.Eventhough im in highschool now I still know how much she means to me. When I first met her I thought she was just other ordinary teacher,and I didnt learn until I was in 8th grade that she would change my life.See growing up has never been easy for me.so when things started to get at there worst it was her that I had to lean on and give me advice.Now its been 2years since then and she's still in my life, like a second mother.It doesnt matter what time of the day it is she's always there when I need her,and its not many people you can say that about and actually mean it.If she where taken out opf my life have no idea what I would do.
Comment by marie94

PEOPLE REALLY NEEDTO REALIZE NOW WHO THERE MOST THANKFUL FOR AND LET THEM KNOW BECAUSE ,EVERYONES TIME IS LIMITED ON THIS EARTH..
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 10:40:58 PM