What Are You Most Thankful For?

kstrocko
I am most thankful for the time and effort my mother spends into bring out my full potential as a teenager. For example, my trip to Peru meant a lot to me after I experienced it, but the truth was that I wasn't very enthusiastic in the funding, packing, and organizing of the trip. The purpose to go there was wonderful, and the experience I gained was unimaginable. But the fact is that she did not need to do any of this for me. She solely could have left all the planning and flights and passports up to me. But she took the time out of her busy days at work to help make my life meaningful and better as a person. Every child should receive some type of encouragement and help in their lives to make them a better person. And what my mother did for me was beautiful and regardless of if she knows what she really did for me on the inside, I know the significance it made in my life and my future that all I can really say is I am most thankful for having a loving and supporting mother, cliche? Yes but in the end it is 100% true and no one can tell me different!