Unsung Hero: The reason why I believe everyone has their own unsung hero

GardevoirDaGoosie
An unsung hero is someone who will always be the hero without any recognition. He will carry on doing his job until everything is fine.

An unsung hero, his eagerness to make things better is bigger and more passionate than anyone's, but his wish to be noticed hardly even happens. Since the beginning of my journey, the " Hero " has always been there with me even I didn't aware of his existence.

Everyone has different difficulties, and this happens all the time. For myself in particular, every fights my parents made he was the one who covered up my ears. When I suffer from confusions, he's there to take care of me. My first heart break, he was there to go though everything. And after that it wasn't any easier for me to watch people leave my life at once. Together we have gone through all of the heart-breaks, we sing songs and read stories, laugh and cry from the heart. The day when I got a good score and achieve my certificates for handwork in studies, I know he is one of the proudest person in the room.

Lessons are learnt but I don't always remember them. I break down once in a while. He always come, and tell me that it's okay to be like that. People tend to evolve themselves and try to sensibly become who they want to be their whole life, and for particular at this teenage age of mine. and that it's not easy.

But sometimes he let me on my own, so I can figure out my true purposes. He have been with me, but when I'm okay, he left for good. He gave me the best advices and comforts. He encourage. He tells me wonderful things about life and how bad things turn out to be a requisite element that keeps you busy because your job is to turn them into something beautiful enough for this world of yours.
Encourage

The best thing about my Unsung Hero is that apart from me, that person also care for people who I love, think for them before himself. He makes people love me too, for some reasons. But sometimes he give me challenges too. I want to give him something back because he gave me too much.
That unsung person give me a role model, a dream, that he wants to change the world. He inspires me to do so
He reminds me that sometimes, it's better to look at life as a kid on your way to be
And

To me, until this point of time when everything is through, the storm is through, I am standing here and begin to realize that who can do a better job apart from myself.
I never realize that. I have always been thankful for . But not so often did I realize that little part of me which keeps me up until this point.
In my life there is a lot of people who are precious to me including my family, friends, and other elements
That is why I believe everyone has their own Unsung Hero.

You are an individual. You don't have to prove anything to anyone, and people don't have to always care about you because it's not their purposes. Life can be tough sometimes and when you don't know what to do, just know that you still have yourself and that's all it takes.
Live your life as if it defines who you are and never let that life be behind.