Unsung Hero: A lady of excellence and a woman of substance

miss mimi
I had always wandered where and when I would find a person I could look up to but little did I know that certain somebody had always been in front of me all along.

Funny how when you start looking carefully and analytically you will see all that has surrounded you your whole life is not as it seems.

So I nominated the one and only woman who has been by my side since the beginning of my not-so-long-life.
My mom

A woman out of women, a lady of excellence and a woman of substance.

My mom a very well educated woman who took one of the most taken for granted careers and yet very important.

My mother decided to become a teacher so basically she is not only my mom but every other child that has gone through her class' mother.

My mom a very patient,kind, forgiving, passionate and God fearing woman who has not only taught sums and language but has created a class full of hard work, fun,prayer, love and a place where they are one for all and all for one.

My hero has not only helps her students but has also saved a couple of her students' parents ' marriages.

My mom who is an active member of my church as she is interested in helping others its no big deal that she is a member of the social welfare group.

Though she id not perfect she really tries her best to do it all.
My mother
A wife
A mother
A daughter
A sister
A friend
MY HERO!!!!