Unsung Heroes: Those who just blend in

HelixEmma123
Do you ever look out the window in the morning and see bin men hard at work, taking away all of your rubbish? Or perhaps you might glance into a funeral parlour, where an undertaker is trying to comfort a grieving woman. Or you might have stayed behind at school long enough to see the cleaning ladies make their way into the classrooms, so it's tidy for you in the morning. Nobody bats an eye at these people, because at the end of the day, they're just another person. But they're not. These people do the jobs that nobody else wants to do, because they're unpleasant or boring. These are the people that keep your community running smoothly;the stitches in the fabric. I expect these people didn't exactly want to do the jobs that they do when they were younger, they probably wanted a degree like everybody else did. To me,these people are all heroes, because they stepped up to the challenge and took on the jobs that nobody else would. They might just be doing it for the money, but so what? It shows determination. Without the binmen, our streets would be full of rubbish. Without the cleaners, school would be worse that you already think it is, because the floors and tables would be dirty, and going into the toilets would be an act of bravery all on its own. Without the undertakers, there is no one to help to get through those sad times, and nobody to give your loved one a good send off. These people, all of them, should be regarded with the utmost respect, because they are what keeps everything working. They truly are unsung heroes.