Unsung Hero: A story that fits all

maddiearkless
There is a stirring in every man’s heart to reveal the part of him who is unconventional and an exemplification of heroism. Being a citizen of The United States, it is stressed to wish to be valued and second to none. Alongside Neil Armstrong, Isaac Newton, and Helen Keller, there has been remarkable leaders who have shown valor by the history they have created. Not only is it admirable, but we have a tendency to search for familiar characteristics in each other. Bravery, optimism, and dedication are a few examples of what a true hero displays.
Heroes are not always brought into light by the media and other sources that may recognize one’s abilities. I walk into my high school and see heroes in every hallway and passing by face. Students who strive for excellence in hopes of becoming something bigger than themselves and teachers who are avid about education for the next generation. While these faces pass, I have begun to realize that we, as human beings, have a great deal of passion; a quality of heroism we all inhabit. To narrow down one hidden hero is quite impossible when we are all considered an unsung hero.
To tell ourselves that we are not everyday heroes, we are dancing around in our own shadow. When we become aware that our limits are only what we perceive, then we start to agree that we are all each other’s unsung heroes. We knit a bond between heroism and the ordinary. Perhaps, this is the reason man’s goal is to acquire heroism so we are able to tighten the weaves of our society on our passion and uniqueness.
Maybe we are the next William Shakespeare, George Washington, and Martin Luther King Junior. Imaginably, we could do something as big as create the cure for cancer or as small as showing compassion to others. We are all the unsung heroes, impacting each other’s lives on a daily basis.