I'm Thankful for: Life

Kristy
Not only am I thankful for family, but I'm appreciative that they gave me the opputunity to be able to have a life to experience on my own. It's not just my intermediate family, it's every generation, descending down to mine. There is no better gift that can be given than life itself. To be able to experience senses such as sight, smell, taste, hearing, and vision is enough to carry on the happiness that life itself is a gift we must cherish. We are given the oppurtunity each and every day to spend more time, enjoying our lives, sometimes with others or every once and a while, alone. Yes, sometimes life can be difficult, and it isn't always as simple as it may seem to be, but the goal is to appreciate what is in front of you and how to make the most of it. The best part about life is you have the option to carry it out by continuing to give the gift to other human beings so they can experience it someday; your kids.