Unsung Hero: Standing up against haters isn't always easy

Zanita
Zayn Malik is my unsung hero.He is a band member of the famous Britsh-Irish boyband One Direction and he has been receiving a huge amount of hate from haters.
So many people discriminate against him because he is Muslim and they have very stereotypical beliefs against Muslims.However despite all the hate and people that keep targeting Zayn he still tries to be strong and embrace his culture and beliefs.He never gave up and he always manage to have a bright smile on his face.
I think people should acknowledge that there is no need to judge or make rude and vile remarks cause of someone's religious beliefs or culture.We are all human beings and everyone needs to be treated with respect and love.
I know he must have felt sad and shattered when the haters say these rude things about him but still he tries to reach out and help the poor and underprivileged.If he was the bad guy he would have never cared about others in the first place.
Zayn Malik is my unsung hero because he inspired me to don't give up even how hard life maybe and he also motivated me to belief in myself and never let anyone make me feel any less.