Unsung Hero: Aunt Carrie

bobbijo
Heroes are everywhere. Little ones, big ones, and ones you don’t even realize are your hero. I didn’t realize my hero’s until just the past couple of years. I have many of them. My mom, My aunt Carrie, My uncle Matt, My Best friend, My Boyfriend and all of my grandmas. To me it doesn’t take much to be a hero. To me just being there for me is being my hero. And all of them are that for me. But my Aunt Carrie is the one that probably stands out the most. She is so tough and has always been there for my no matter what it is. She is the mom you can tell everything to. Of course you can’t really tell your mom everything because that would just be weird. When I was about 12 my mom and dad split up. I was so mad at both of them and Aunt Carrie could tell. I yelled at some girls at school the next day and she her about it from my teacher because she also works at the school. She pulled me out of class and talked to me for a little bit and it seemed to make everything better. Just last year a young boy I knew past away. It hit me and my Best friend pretty hard. As I was trying to get my friend calmed down I held it together but when they took my away from her so the consoler could talk to her I lost it. Aunt Carrie came and found me and asked me why I was so upset. As I was sobbing I told her and she said “Jonse there is nothing you can do about that. “ I really don’t know what I would do without her and I’m so so glad she is mine.