"What am I most thankful for?"

kiyapie1598
I am most thankful for my family. Saying family is what you are most thankful for is really common, I know. But it really is one of the greatest gifts you can have. Family is a sense of belonging in my opinion. Family is always there. I often think of all the people who are without family, without belonging; it breaks my heart.
My being thankful for my family actually has to go beyond my family. I am 1 of 4, soon to be 6 children. My 3 brothers are not biological siblings, but siblings through adoption, although 2 have not been officially adopted yet. They are 3 of the best things in my life.
I am thankful for my parents being willing to adopt; though it hasn't been very easy. I am thankful for my two biological sisters who have been with me through my whole life, they are always supportive and I love them. I am thankful for all the people in the government who have helped with the adoption of my youngest brother and will help in the adoption of the other two. I am thankful to the biological parents of these bundles of joy who chose not to end the boys' lives while still in the womb. I am thankful for God who has worked this all out in such an increadible fashion. But most of all, I am thankful for my family.