Unsung Hero: The Father that is Always There

ogarcia3
Martin Garcia, who is my loving father is very dedicated to his job. His job is making parts of an airplane. One amazing thing about him is that he does so much for his job that he is know his by bosses and the workers; he never settles for the minimum. My dad receives a lot of recognition in his job. He does more than his position is. In his job, his bosses appreciate my dad’s work, he has done for his job because he saves them a lot of money (i.e. he does work for three people and his own), and material. His bosses fear that my dad will
leave. His bosses compliment him almost everyday, they say that they are happy that he works there because they say that they never had a worker like him. They have admitted to my dad they can’t do the job(s) that he does.
My dad can be very supportive, but sometimes he can be remarkably stubborn. When we go out as a family, my elder brother and oldest sister would want to help pay, but he would refuse to take the money. He likes that they want to cooperate, but they cannot make him take the money. Also, when he is trying to prove a point he won’t stop until he proves his point or states his opinion. Also, whenever my dad has a strong belief he really sticks to it. He doesn't allow anyone to manipulate his thought; he argues his point of view.
My dad is very social and funny. When it comes to gathering and going out with our family, he is telling us a lot of jokes and pulling pranks. When we go out he likes to talk and being involved and share his perspectives, he likes to be involved in cleaning the community. People have the privilege to meet my dad would be able know when he fools around; he even starts to fool around with the adults. My dad can distinguish time between being funny and being sophisticated. Whenever I feel upset he knows the way to cheer me up and make me start smiling again. When it gets to the time for the holidays he knows how to share stories and how to make everyone start talking and laughing.
My dad is very dedicated and has very detailed goals. He is serious in his job and works hard. My dad loves what he does that he has a goal to open his own company. He also wants to open his own company because he strongly believes that it would impact the way we live and it would offer more opportunities toward us, his children, in school and when we want to work. He also wants to prove to us that by working hard and being dedicated we can accomplish a lot of things. My dad likes to learn, so whenever he doesn't know something he does finds the opportunity to go and take a class and learn. When my dad was younger, when he still lives in Mexico, my dad was a lawyer, so when he would see the news and it has to do with politics he always explains to us.