Unsung Hero: Irreplaceable parents

chris
Unsung hero:Irreplaceable parents
My unsung heroes would have to be my parents because they do much for me and my three brothers. Even if they argue with us at times, there main focus is to try and keep us all happy but just like every parent out there, they can't always do that. No matter what the situation is both my parents would do whatever it takes to keep my brothers and I safe and protect us. Although they both do a lot for us ”we usually don't see and notice all the things and sacrifices both of them make for us and because of that we take them for granted”. My brothers and I all don’t realize how much they do for us and at times we just ignore them or won’t follow their rules which would disappoint them. Sometimes they fight and argue at times it'll be a couple times a week it would go on to the point where they won't talk, but at the end of the day the do understand that we are all a family that no matter what life throws at them we all have to stay together.

My mom was going through some life struggles while she was growing up and she was spending most of her time at the hospital this was when I was about 3 or 4 years old. Even though she had to take these visits to the hospital she wouldn't really act like anything was wrong even when she was in pain so that my twin brother and I wouldn't worry about anything going on so she just managed to keep a smile on her face. I soon found out it was because she had cancer and although I didn't know much about it I knew people died from cancer so I worried a lot but wondered why she didn't but i'm pretty sure now that she did, she just didn't want my twin and I to worry about anything.

Growing up I could not have had asked for a better childhood, and it’s all thanks to my parents. My mom cooks for all of us almost every day,she makes these amazing ribs that everyone loves and eating dinner together just brings the family closer to each other. If theres a day she doesn't cook, she'll ask us after school what we want to eat and we would get what we wanted. Ever since I was a small boy, my mom did what she could to keep me, my twin brother, and two younger brothers in sports,even if that meant she had to drive to three different places all at the same time, and I'm grateful now that she sacrificed all her time for us because now my brothers and I were delighted to be in the high school varsity team during our freshmen year, all my brothers and I were also able to join a travel ball team and we were grateful to have had been able to travel different places to play against other teams and that was an amazing experience. Another reason why my mother is my unsung hero is because since my dad is the only one working while my mom is a housewife, she’s the only one having to deal and put up with four boys and that was alot but yet she was able to handle it.

My dad on the other hand is also so amazing I love him with all my heart. He does so much for our family and to always keep us united. Ever since I was just a baby my dad would always be able to keep me happy and smiling. Other than having serious talks with me when I got into trouble he wouldn't lay a hand on me because thats just not how he is he is a warm loving person. My dad grew up not being able to have the education he always wanted, but yet he worked his ass off and now he has his own demo. company and therefore I look up to him and I wish that one day I turn out to become not only a great guy like he is but also an amazing father and husband just like he is.

Justin Cronin, The Summer Guest ones said “Real courage is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. Doing the unpopular thing because it's what you believe, and the heck with everybody.”