Unsung Hero: The Perfect Women

Joses
Unsung Hero: The Perfect Women
My unsung hero, like various other people, is my mother. She, like many numerous mothers, is a diligent, warmhearted, bubbly individual. Not only is she much unsung, she is actually disliked by several other family members. Most of these people fail to notice the accomplishments she does for our family. She works almost ten hours a day, five days a week. She comes home each day to a hungry family of six, including herself. She cooks for them, washes the dishes for them, and launders the clothes, before she goes to bed.
She does so much and goes completely unnoticed for it, not a single thank you made by the ungrateful family. She is basically invisible to them; the only time that they seek for her is when they need something, not to thank her but to ask for more. Then she would resume being invisible. The only person that sees her as a hero besides me is her own mother, which I find ironic. She helps not only her family at home but her family in El Salvador, send money to them whenever she can, while still providing for her own.
I find it pretty crazy the things she would do for us, but then again she’s not always happy, she puts aside her happiness for her families, her restless nights for her families restful nights. When someone isn’t feeling well she is constantly helping them asking if they need anything, it’s only some days people realize what marvelous of a person she is, but those days are rare. She’s such an amazing person, there is not a wonder in the world she will not try and accomplish. Sadly, she usually fails when it comes to trying to come in contact with the people she loves, she does anything she can to try and seek for them but they always reject her. She’s the hidden gem in our family, and I am barely realizing that, the fact that she does so much for us.
But I know that someone has always known what great of a person she has been to our family, her own mother of course. Another perfect woman, at least to me, one from which all my mother’s traits came from. Not one, but many, many that made me realize how an unsung hero can certainly impact your life, and I can gladly say that my mother, my unsung hero is clearly making an impact on not only mine, but my family’s life.