STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

Unsung Hero

ccarter
Cristina Carter
01/14/15
Unsung Hero

My unsung hero is my aunt’s love, because she always tries her best to make me feel at home and make me happy. Also, she is just a loving person in general, because she has three kids of her own, that she takes care of and she takes care of me on top of that. My aunt is one of the most loving person I know, because she cares about me and my actions in life, she also cares about the choices I make and how it will impact me in the future. She is my unsung hero, because of her love to make people happy and feel like they belong in the world around them. Also, she just makes people smile and laugh when they are around her, by picking on them, or making weird faces at them. My aunt’s love is special, because she cooks for a family of maybe five or six every night, without complaining about it, and she picks up the house while everyone is gone at school or at work. She even lets nurses that takes care of my little cousin in the house, so they don’t have to fight with dogs at my other cousin’s house all the time.
I feel like my aunt is an unsung hero, because she does everything around the house, and will not complain, and she is a very gentle hearted person, with a big enough heart, to let her love flow through everyone around her. Also, she doesn’t say anything rude about other people, without getting to know them first, which is awesome, because you barely find that in people today. She will even allow my friends to come over to the house and spend the night, without complaining that they are being too loud and annoying. Also, she would just welcome them with open arms and pretty much an open heart. My aunt loves children, and if she could, she would adopt anyone who was in need of adoption. She would also try to take people under her wings, and comfort them the best she can, until they feel better.
My aunt’s big heart, is what people like, because she feels the need to love and take care of the people in her life, without getting upset, or making anyone cry. She is also the person with enough love that everyone in the family comes to her about their issues and other problems that they are facing. My aunt just has that loving vibe around her that no matter what is wrong with you, you can always go to my aunt and tell her anything that you want to talk about, or you can talk about what’s on your mind without her interrupting you. My aunt is a caring person, and she makes sure that everyone knows that, by letting people stay at her house, and by letting people talk to her about their day and how good or bad it was. Clearly, now you know that my unsung hero is my aunt’s love.
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for high school students that allows teens the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for high school students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about students, quotes about high school, and other resources about High School here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a teacher - review our Language Arts Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of the monthly writing contests and teen trend reports from the last five years hosted by StageofLife.com.  Our dedication to digital literacy efforts have reached over 1,000,000 students and teachers in the last half decade, received mention on TIME.com, and features in the news.  Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with you as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2016 Writing Contests

Writing Contest for High School Students

2015 Writing Contests

2014 Writing Contests

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy