Unsung Hero

ccarter
Cristina Carter
01/14/15
Unsung Hero

My unsung hero is my aunt’s love, because she always tries her best to make me feel at home and make me happy. Also, she is just a loving person in general, because she has three kids of her own, that she takes care of and she takes care of me on top of that. My aunt is one of the most loving person I know, because she cares about me and my actions in life, she also cares about the choices I make and how it will impact me in the future. She is my unsung hero, because of her love to make people happy and feel like they belong in the world around them. Also, she just makes people smile and laugh when they are around her, by picking on them, or making weird faces at them. My aunt’s love is special, because she cooks for a family of maybe five or six every night, without complaining about it, and she picks up the house while everyone is gone at school or at work. She even lets nurses that takes care of my little cousin in the house, so they don’t have to fight with dogs at my other cousin’s house all the time.
I feel like my aunt is an unsung hero, because she does everything around the house, and will not complain, and she is a very gentle hearted person, with a big enough heart, to let her love flow through everyone around her. Also, she doesn’t say anything rude about other people, without getting to know them first, which is awesome, because you barely find that in people today. She will even allow my friends to come over to the house and spend the night, without complaining that they are being too loud and annoying. Also, she would just welcome them with open arms and pretty much an open heart. My aunt loves children, and if she could, she would adopt anyone who was in need of adoption. She would also try to take people under her wings, and comfort them the best she can, until they feel better.
My aunt’s big heart, is what people like, because she feels the need to love and take care of the people in her life, without getting upset, or making anyone cry. She is also the person with enough love that everyone in the family comes to her about their issues and other problems that they are facing. My aunt just has that loving vibe around her that no matter what is wrong with you, you can always go to my aunt and tell her anything that you want to talk about, or you can talk about what’s on your mind without her interrupting you. My aunt is a caring person, and she makes sure that everyone knows that, by letting people stay at her house, and by letting people talk to her about their day and how good or bad it was. Clearly, now you know that my unsung hero is my aunt’s love.