Unsung Hero: U.S. Army Soldiers

JoshMinor
As you all know, people recognize the soldiers in the U.S. Army as those deploying overseas to fight for their freedom. It is more than that, and I know this first hand because I am, what you would call, a "military brat." I'll tell you, it is not easy having a parent in the military. As I said at the beginning, people usually recognize the soldiers in the U.S. Army as those deploying overseas to fight for their freedom. On top of that, the U.S. Army, it seems to me, deploys overseas, on the land of foreign countries, and fights for the freedom of the American people. It also seems to me that the U.S. Army gets treated like the lowest of all the military branches. The U.S. Army gets okay housing, but I am sorry to say, the housing for the U.S. Army is beyond crappy. It falls apart so easily. I've seen the housing for all the other military branched, and that housing looks like it is in much better condition than that of the U.S. Army. And, then when a soldier in the U.S. Army dies fighting for the freedom of his or her fellow countrymen, that soldier is usually not really recognized. Yet when a soldier in the Marines or Navy or Air Force dies, that soldier gets all the recognition of having been an active duty service member who died fighting for the freedom of his or her fellow countrymen. This needs to be fixed... The U.S. Army cannot, nor should not, be looked down upon; they should be remembered just as much as heroes as those serving in the Air Force, Marines, and even Navy. Please help us in also recognizing those who serve in the U.S. Army!!