Unsung Hero: The Cat Man

Ramen_Cat
Within life, things can go wrong and sometimes it requires a special person to fix the problem. My hero is Jackson Galaxy. Galaxy goes around and fixes families across America. They are not the families one would expect. Galaxy is a cat behaviorist that helps families with troubled cats. When a cat becomes aggressive or a danger to children or people in general, the family usually considers giving away the cat. The biggest issue about just giving the cat away is the fact that bonds would be broken and it would be difficult to find a new home for the cat. Once a cat has been at a pound or even the humane society for a while and shows behavior that is potentially dangerous, they get euthanized, or more commonly known as put down. Galaxy’s main goal is to prevent troubled cats from being put down and to mend the family back together. Jackson Galaxy is my hero because he saves lives of cats. I have the same heart for the felines, and although they are seen as lazy or boring, I could not love them more. The idea of him correcting hazardous behavior and making the cat seem completely different is amazing and it should be carried on. Although society sees cat people as crazy and lonely, I believe that Galaxy’s work is simply lovely and great for the feline community. Having a troubled cat myself, I know what it is like to feel hopeless and wanting to give away the cat, but reading his tips online saved my cat from being given away. Thanks to Galaxy’s work, my cat has become the biggest sweet heart you could meet. Overall, because of Jackson Galaxy’s work, many cats are being saved from the pound and my own cat is happy and loving as he was when we first got him.