Unsung Hero: Everfound

animelover220
"You're not beyond repair, grace meets you anywhere..." Lyrics from Everfound's single, Never Beyond Repair. Such a small band with such a huge talent. Everfound is a band of four brothers from Russia with a hefty story to tell. Well, I have a story of my own: Everfound, all four brothers working together, has saved my life.

I suffer from clinical depression and have gone to the mental hospital several times because I wanted to - or almost did - commit suicide. One of the things that has allowed me to hold on for so long is Everfound and their music. Their songs are touching and heartfelt. The lyrics touch my heart and make me feel like I have others with me, supporting me. Everfound has saved my life time and time again with their music and their lyrics from the heart. So many songs have touched my life. Never Beyond Repair, Somewhere New, Hallelujah, Go, Count the Stars, Hurt, Unless, What Love Means, God of the Impossible, We Are Alive, Take This City, Torch, Someone, To Die For, She Said, Disappear, Are You With Me Now, Crashing, Spring, Paint a Picture...

Everfound is my rock, and I am never letting go.