Unsung Hero: Steve Jobs' Anticipation for Success

clightfield24
Steve Jobs, founder of Pixar, NeXT, and a well-known company, Apple, should be acknowledged as an unsung hero. His great anticipation for success ought to be viewed by goal-seekers, because he achieved what he set out to achieve.

Steve Wozniak, the co-founder of Apple, created a new type of electronic, but never had the urge to mass produce it and create a whole industry out of it. Steve Jobs pushed forward this product, and created deals with other companies to sell it to.

Steve Jobs pushed his beliefs forward to intensely, that he got fired from Apple, a corporation that he founded. This didn’t stop him. While Apple experienced hardships without him, Steve created a new businesses that also did well. Years later, Apple bought NeXT, which was Steve’s new company, and put Steve Jobs back on top of Apple. Apple has been flourishing ever since.

This thought of ambition and anticipation to reach success should be acknowledged by everyone. Just simply creating an idea won’t change anything, but pushing it forward and working hard at doing so will result in success; The same success that Steve Jobs’ had. Steve Jobs died on October 5th, 2011.