Unsung Hero

HannahNoelleHJ
An unsung hero, doesn’t necessarily have to do anything huge. I have never exactly met an unsung hero myself, but I imagine that it would be amazing. I think that an unsung hero would mean the hero isn’t boastful about doing good things, or saving people as a hero might do. I think they would be humble, and instead of taking the entire reward for their work in keeping people safe, they’d give a good amount of it to the people that they saved, or the people that they know need it more than they do.
I asked around, and some people thought that unsung heroes are just heroes undercover. Heroes that don’t want to be seen or even heard of. I can see why they think of it that way, but unsung heroes in my opinion, are much like soldiers, or parents. I skipped a grade, for reasons that I would like to keep closed while talking in this essay, and my parents pushed me to every limit there was to make sure that I stayed in the very top of the class, meaning I had some of the best grades. I have a feeling that if they hadn’t done that, I wouldn’t have the education I have now.
Soldiers, are also unsung heroes in my opinion. They go over to other countries, or stay where they are, to make sure that we are getting the freedom we worked so hard for. That’s definitely a hero, even an unsung one, in my books.Unsung heroes are the reason that I have faith in myself, as well as others.