Food is our life,
It's presence is rife,
It may be bitter or sweet,
But all of us like to eat,

May be sour or spicy,
Tastes good whether hot or icy,
To have it is always good,
Topic today is of course "FOOD".

'FOOD' its dictionary meaning is like any nutritious substance that living beings eat or drink in order to grow and remain alive or in other words it is the braed butter of our life but if we have a look at the world today, in real sense food is something which shows as well as brings flavours in our life like food which tastes sour somewhere brings excitment, sweet food brings happiness when it sweetens some events, some days making them memorable whereas bitter food shows us that there are difficulties in life which can be overcomed very easily if we have a control over our mind and denotes that its not like happiness is never and sadness is forever, spicy food gives us the currents of honesty, sincerity and directs us to the right path though being true sometimes brings tears in our eyes.thus, this was about food and life. in my opinion food brings people together, since ancient times it was mainly only at the dining table everyday where people used to gather to eat together leaving all their work and tension aside.
Though not in this form but now a days also we find it frequently that people gather out for dinner or lunch together. This keeps up the love between people and keeps them connected in the busy world today.

Cooking food also contributes in increasing love and care among people. Mainly women and girls when cook food for their family show and also mix their affection and wishes in it which always keep their family healthy. When the couples cook together the love between them increases and this love always helps them to live in peace.

Now if i talk about my opinion about food, i would say people eat to live but i live to eat.Yes, i am a foody. i love watching cooking shows where they make delicious and attractive dishes which brings water in my mouth.

Cooking together is another hobby of mine which revolves around holidays. Whenever i think about holidays the first point that comes to my mind is food....food and food.the word 'Food'always reminds me of the best meal i ever ate. it was in the hot, sunny weather after complete exhaustion i entered in a fabulous restaurant 'Cream Center' in Mumbai. It was completely a'FOOD LAND'.The aroma of different dishes made me feel so hungry that i immediately ordered Hyderabadi Biryani, Tacos and Vegetable Paratha. All these dishes had tastes which were out of this world, which i can never forget.Now, describing that further would surely force me to enter in the kitchen, but on that day my joy knew no bounds.
I have travelled to almost all the well known cities of India and I can surely name at least one restaurant from each of these cities which i would always love to visit.

When Gujarati food comes to my mind, i always get transported to my Grand mother's kitchen where she prepares the cream of the crop, tangy Gujarati dishes specially for me. Each of which brings different thoughts in my mind.

Food is not something very simple for me which is only a necessity. It is somewhere my teacher which brings different thoughts in my mind. It's somewhere a motivation for me, it sounds meaningless but giving it a meaning i would say, Food gets churned in our body and provides us energy without taking care of its form so, the same way I believe that our success and proof of true talent lies in not how much we succeed but how many along with us reach to new heights.

Thus,Food is something whose description and importance will have no word limit for me so this is what i feel about it.

THANK YOU
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for high school students that allows teens the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for high school students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about students, quotes about high school, and other resources about High School here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a teacher - review our Language Arts Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of the monthly writing contests and teen trend reports from the last five years hosted by StageofLife.com.  Our dedication to digital literacy efforts have reached over 1,000,000 students and teachers in the last half decade, received mention on TIME.com, and features in the news.  Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with you as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2016 Writing Contests

Writing Contest for High School Students

2015 Writing Contests

2014 Writing Contests

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy