Food for Thought

Fatush36
There was a time that we celebrate Eid.You won't know what day it ends up to be but you will know that that day will finally come around.My grandparents are basically chefs.In our family history,we eat special recipes on special events.I remember on Eid day when my Granpa made me pasta and meatballs.Its my favorite dish.I only eat it on special events.In our culture this are different.We may be the same but in culture this are different.So we all had sat and we started eating.Me,my brothers,sister,parents,grandparents,uncles,aunts and My cousin.I remember that day as a bees honey collection.Its one of those days when you want to come together.My brother,he is the funny one.Without him on that things would be so fancy but we were all present and everyone was as happy as I would imagine.Everytime I look up to that day wishing that that day comes soon.
The EndπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ