STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

I'm Thankful for My Life

marcus36
What I’m Most Thankful For
By: Marc Busko
I’m most thankful for life. I truly believe that life is a blessing and it is a privilege each day to wake up and live life to the fullest. Life is my opportunity to express myself through my energetic voice. My voice allows me to convey messages to students that deal with positivity, leadership, and why those two philosophies are so important in this day and age. Life allows me to use my actions to make my high school, community and world a better place to live.
I’m thankful for being alive, the 6,570 days that have made me into the person I am today. Every day is a genuine blessing. I am blessed to have lived the life I have always dreamed of. I am thankful for every person that has come into my life and has made a lasting impact on me. The parents, coaches, teachers and friends who have changed my life for the better, I appreciate every single one of them. It has and will always be a privilege for them to be in my life.
I am especially thankful for my family that I am a part of. My mom Denise, who has always been there for me, and who continues to help me in every phase of my life, whether it’s in athletics or with homework and even relationships, my mom has always been my “go to” person. I am thankful for my dad Ken, who has been the most influential person in my life. My dad is the reason why I am who I am today, and he shaped me into a young man that has truly grown over the past four years. He has made and continues to make sacrifices for his country through the military and I am so thankful for his service.
During this time of the year I like to reflect on what life has given to me, life has given me experiences that were meant to happen. “How you react to life experiences and how you live life day to day, is the person you will involve into. Your short-term tasks, multiplied by time, equal your long-term accomplishments. In other words, what you do each day, good or bad, adds up.” –Unknown
A sincere thank you can go a long way, it could make an individual’s day. A thank you shows your gratitude towards something or someone. So, have you thanked someone during November? This part of the year is a time of thanks, I am thankful for a lot of people and a lot of things. But there is nothing as important as being thankful for your life. I want to say “Thank You God for life.” Thank you.
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for high school students that allows teens the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for high school students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about students, quotes about high school, and other resources about High School here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a teacher - review our Language Arts Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of the monthly writing contests and teen trend reports from the last five years hosted by StageofLife.com.  Our dedication to digital literacy efforts have reached over 1,000,000 students and teachers in the last half decade, received mention on TIME.com, and features in the news.  Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with you as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2016 Writing Contests

Writing Contest for High School Students

2015 Writing Contests

2014 Writing Contests

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy