Food for Thought: Going to Grandpa's house

TemporaryTree
hey guys,
Usually during the Holladay season my family and I go to my grandpa's house(I say grandpa because my grandma and grandpa are divorced)anyway my family consists of me, my dad and mom and my two brothers and usually my aunts and uncles and cousins are there too. My "step grandma" I guess that is what she would be classified as...right? She usually does the cooking and its always Mexican food... (I’m Mexican) so that's why. But it’s very good after that we just talk, watch Thursday football...HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!...I also live in Texas as you can tell. But that's I usually spend the Holladay season... Getting fat and watching football and I’m having the best time of my life...but my doctor doesn't seem to think the way I do! Its also only fun if them boys is winnin(ohh that's right they are)soo suck it eagles