The realization of being Thankful

Lbelew
The realization of being thankful, is often occupied by not knowing what it's really about. However, knowing what your thankful for is better than knowing nothing at all. I'm thankful for God, my family, and the people that have influenced me beyond measure.
God has provided the most effcient life I could possibly live. Through his blessings, in which I rejoice in, I can always trust in Him. However, the reason why I'm thankful for Him is because He loves me enough to see past my sins. I think that if someone loves you eternally, then that's something to be thankful for, no matter what the cost.
Family, is a HUGE thing that I'm thankful for. I was adopted and lived in an orphanage, so me to have a family is wonderful. Family, I think, is a blessing because they are there to help you whenever you need it. They're there to teach you right from wrong and most importantly show you the values of life. Without family, I would not be the person I am today.
When people influence you beyond measure, that's showing how much they truly love you. The people that have influenced me, are people that I will never forget. We should be thankful for the people that make our lives that much easier, because God put them there for a reason. Beyond the love and concerns, the influence stays with us forever.
So, being thankful can be misunderstood, however if you know the true meaning then u would thankful almost everyday. I for one, can't put in words how thankful I am because there's so much, but we can be thankful for the little things from God and that's what means the most.