Food for Thought

Elvisd
Food for Thought

My favorite food in the world is Xorovats. Xorovats is Armenian BBQ. It's something like kebab but we cook it differently. When Americans do BBQ they do it on a grill, but Armenians do it on a thing called Maxal. A Maxal is something like a grill but it cooks over coals and it isn't cooked by the fire, it's cooked by the heat that its giving out. The best memory that I can thing of is when it was my dad birthday. My dad bought about 40 pounds of different kind of meat. He bought so much meat that their was so much leftovers that we can eat for a couple of days. The smell that was coming from the meat when we were cooking it was to die for. It took about 3 hours to cook all the meat. After it was all cooked my family and my cousins sat at the dinner table. We had a lot of fun while eating. After eating came the cleaning. It took about an hour to clean all the dishes and the table. After eating everyone was stuffed. After two hours we took out the cake. The cake was a mocha cake and it was very good. After eating the cake it was 11 o'clock. At that time I was very tired so I went to my room and tried sleeping, but their was so much noise at my house that I couldn't sleep so I just watch a movie on Netflix. About 30 minutes in my house got a little quieter because some cousins left so I just slept.