Food for Thought

AlexCartheWriter01
People need to understand that when you eat, you are not only getting nutrients. You are in a space and time, where you can relax and enjoy everything that is around you. For most Americans, they like to go and get fast foods or have family meals. Both ways of eating is good and bad for people. It is in the end of everything when you decided to eat something, who you are eating with. For it is whom you eat with that makes, eating itself enjoyable.
The moment you feel that you want to eat, you have to ask yourself "What do I want?" this is because you need to know how much you think you can eat for the time being. Most people have something with rice or pasta, those things fill someone up quite fats. On the other hand, there is things such as salads and or fruits ect. The point is, when you know what you ant to eat, make sure that you aren't eating too much for the time being. Or else you won't be able to finish your food and will have to throw it away. There is even the way of saving your food for later, or for another day. The thing about eating is, make sure that if you throw anything away, make sure its only small amounts of food, such as individual rice grains or pasta.
As most people in America like to do, and this is how the country works is; fats food restaurants. Now a that's when your on your way to work or school, you feel that you want something a little more than what you had at home. Now that is a good and yet also a bad thing. It is understandable that people get a little hungry or want something for later to snack on. However, it comes to the point where, that is all people rely in. There is a stereotype in which most Americans are "fat" or "Over-weight", unfortunately this is true. Most Americans rely o fats food restaurants such as; Mc Donal's or Burger King, Dunkin Donuts, ect. to fill them up so they aren't hungry. The thing is though, all those places, if being aquatinted with them too offend can lead to things such as obesity and even worse heart diseases. So overall, it is okay to eat at fast food restaurants, however, its not okay to rely on them as your daily diet.
Eating with your family is one of the most import an things to do. Due to go the go food or social encounters with friends, people now a days don't eat with their families as often. The thing about eating with your family is, have social interaction with them. For some families things like working late or going out with friends, disrupts the connection that families need to have. Families need to have a connection in which, everyone is nice and pleasant with everyone else. This is because without that connection, there is anger and marred to other members of the family. This type of problem usually occurs in families that have parents that work in offices late or members that work at night. People have to realize that when it comes to sitting down at the dinner table or even just eating together as a group, there needs to be that spark of humanity that binds us all together.
Son finally, when you decide to go eat something, know what you want to eat and how much you want to eat. On that note, make sure that when going to fats food restaurants, you don't rely o them to always fill you up and everything. To end it all off, make you you eat with your family, for it is your family that makes life worst living.