Identity: Who I am.

raeedahmed
I am a person who is going through life learning constantly, being shaped by those around me. So far, I think I’ve turned out pretty good. The people who really shaped me to be who I am are my parents, they have taught me so many different things. I would describe myself as a nice, kind, generous, happy and extremely energetic person. One more thing I should add is I can be a tad mischievous at times. I do things once in a while that I have fun doing and gives others around me a good laugh too. I act foolish and do things once in a while that I find funny.
I have done a lot of foolish things so far in my life. A few of them were crazy enough to have it stuck in people’s memories. When I was really young, I went to a really beautiful farm for a visit with my family. The view was just amazing. Bright green grass covered the fields, the sky had a beautiful light blue color and there was a beautiful breeze that just makes you smile. Now this may not be something I did intentionally, but nevertheless it was still funny. Somewhere on the farm, there were these pups that were plating with each other and their mother. I went up to one of the puppies and watched it for a while. It was small, had a tail with the resemblance of a spring. It was brown and white in some places. I don’t know why I did this, but I suddenly took it by the tail and swung it around and then threw it somewhere. It made a soft whimpering noise when I held it and had ran away as fast as it could when I let it go. Now that I look back at it, I find it funny but also feel really sorry because I love animals a lot. Even today my family members talk about it once in a while. Another prank I did that was memorable was when I pranked a friend. We were having a party, and I noticed a lot of drink bottles for everybody. At that moment an idea sparked in my head. I took a Mentos I found, pierced a hole through it and put a piece of string through it. I then opened a new bottle soon to be opened by him and put the Mentos under the bottle cap in a way that it would drop when he opened it. When it was time for him to open it I stepped back and watched as the bottle of coke gushed out at least a feet up and got all over him. He was a good friend so he wasn’t mad at me or anything. I also helped him clean up so at least I didn’t leave a mess.
Who I am is a nice, kind person who likes to have fun and enjoy things. I fool around sometimes, but I know my limits. I respect people and know my boundaries. So far Life has shaped me into good person, but I hope it keeps shaping me to be even greater person in the future. This is who I am.