Identity: What Am I Destined For?

Cristal
To Those who don't know me well,let me introduce myself to you juries and readers.I am Cristal Patron,currently studying in Cainta and is finishing my high school.In this present stage,I am able to draw a lot of my enormous dreams through my imaginations and basically through my own independence.Even though many tough challenges arose in my life and though they were inevitable,I am lucky enough that I was be able to surpass them through the help of God.While reading this contest,one thing that encouraged me in joining this is my goal to share something about the word of God and how great it does contribute to me in defining and molding me who I am right now.
Let me give some ways on how can we be able to define who we are.Like my experience,at first I find it so hard to know myself who I am and what defines me.I thought I could be able to find the answers through mingling with different types of people,sharing my opinions with them,and almost telling everything (the things they should know about me).But in the end,it didn't make answer the way I was expecting things would happen.Until one day,I already found the true answers I have been waiting for,I found them on the Bible.This I found,that I was created here on earth and is continuing to breathe because of His great purpose in my life.Through all the weakness I have in my life,this greatly shows that these will be my stepping stones on the day I am going to need it.I found in me that I can be more than I expect.The purpose I have now is to be a blessing to everyone.All things fell in proper perspective as God helped me discover myself even more.
God is the only one who helped me surpass challenges.He also gave me people who will love me the way I want to be loved even the one who will hurt me and eventually leave a meaningful lesson for me and the people who will draw me closer to God.
Above all things,God is the one who never left me,confined me with morals He has written in the Bible.He gave me patience that at first I could hardly apply in my life.Now at this point,patience became one of the things that helped me define who I am right now.Now,I already define myself as a person destined to do certain tasks pleasing in he eyes of the Lord.A person who will give service and advocate to magnanimous works.
At this point of our lives,I know that each of us will go through a long,long journey and one thing is for sure,God will be here for us.
A time in our life will surely come a great metamorphosis that is yet to come.
Ephesians 2:10:For we are His workmanship,created in Christ Jesus for good works,which God prepared beforehand,that we should walk in them.